Butt Fusion Welding for Newcomers
About this course:
This course is for Butt Fusing polyethylene pipes. It will teach the important fundamentals that will allow you to weld from 20mm to 450mm Pipe and materials. This course is of particular benefit to the those that have already experienced electro fusion welding. The course will have you butt fusing pipes using manual and automatic machines so the trainee will have advantageous understanding of various types of welding machines.
Who should attend ?
Persons wishing to gain an understanding of the processes for Butt Fusion Welding.
SALES: 051 844922
HIRE: 051 306910
Training is carried out by highly competent, approved, accredited and experienced welding trainers. We provide hands-on training, not simply demonstrations as others do. We will try to instill as much technical knowledge as possible in the short amount time we will have with you. As as a trainee you will also have the added benefit of being able to call your trainer with any of site issues that you may come against afterwards.
- Gain familiarity with Polyethylene Pipe and Fitting types.
- Understand installation procedures of watermain pipework.
- Understand when and how Butt Fusion Welding can be used.
- Understand the importance of rotating and re-rounding Know why, when and how to use the correct ancillary tools.
- Gain familiarity with standards, accreditations & obligations related to Code of practice and standard detail drawing, WIS 32-04-08, WIS 32-04-16 etc.
- To pass written & practical exams.
See below for available dates and to make a booking.
Why choose egeplast Ireland?
At egeplast Ireland Ltd, our trainers have an Engineering background, and real, on-site experience. Our training facility uses the latest technology’s and accessories. We are endorsed and fully supported by industry-leading Polyethylene companies; egeplast International GmbH, is the largest privately owned, and technologically most advanced PE Pipe mills in Europe, Friatec AG, one of Europe’s leading Buttfusion Fittings manufacturers, and Ritmo Plastic Welding technology, one of Europe’s leading Pipe Welding Machinery and Electro Fusion & Butt Fusion equipment manufacturers.
Before comparing with other providers of Butt Fusion training in Ireland, ask them:
- Which polyethylene pipe manufacturer, polyethylene pipe fittings manufacturer, or equipment manufacturer supports their training course?
- Are they listed suppliers to Irish Water?
- Are their trainers from an Engineering background?
- Do they have real on-site experience?
We train and conduct regular seminars with leading Consulting Engineers all over Ireland, and have been at the forefront of the Irish Polyethylene market for many years. We try to ensure that our Welding courses are future-proofed, by using our knowledge and experience to keep up-to-date with all of the latest standards and accreditations. Our interest in providing these courses is not financial. We wish to ensure that Polyethylene Pipe and Fittings are correctly welded in line with the latest Irish Water & Manufacturer specifications.